Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is a high priority. That is why we want you to understand how that we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you and the steps that we take to safeguard that information.
Information We Collect: In connection with providing investment products, financial advice, and other services, we obtain non-public, personal information about you, including:
- Information that we receive from you on account applications, such as your address, date of birth, Social Security number, occupation, financial goals, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and categories of information we disclose. We may only disclose information that we collect in accordance with this policy. Divergent Wealth Advisors, LLC does not sell customer lists and will not sell your name to telemarketers.
Categories of Parties to Whom We Disclose: Divergent Wealth Advisors LLC, will not disclose information regarding you or your account except to the following:
- Entities that perform services for us or function on our behalf, including financial service providers, such as clearing broker-dealers, investment companies, or insurance companies, or other advisers;
- Third parties who perform services or marketing, client resource management, or other parties to help manage your account on our behalf;
- Your attorney, trustee or anyone else who represents you in a fiduciary capacity
- Our attorneys, accountants, or auditors; and
- Government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law or to comply with regulatory inquiries.
How We Use Information: Information may be used among companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, client relationship management technology, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us to market products and services to you for a number of purposes, such as:
- To protect your accounts' non-public information from unauthorized access or identity theft;
- To process your requests such as securities purchases and sales;
- To establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a clearing broker-dealer providing services to you and/or to Divergent Wealth Advisors, LLC;
- To service your accounts, such as by issuing checks and account statements;
- To comply with Federal, State, and Self-Regulatory Organization requirements;
- To keep you informed about financial services of interest to you.
Regulation S-AM: Under Regulation S-AM, a registered investment adviser is prohibited from using eligibility information that it receives from an affiliate to make a marketing solicitation unless: (1) the potential marketing use of that information has been clearly, conspicuously and concisely disclosed to the consumer; (2) the consumer has been provided a reasonable opportunity and a simple method to opt out of receiving the marketing solicitations; and (3) the consumer has not opted out. Divergent Wealth Advisors, LLC does not receive information regarding marketing eligibility from affiliates to make solicitations.
Regulation S-ID: Regulation S-ID requires our firm to have an Identity Theft Protection Program (ITPP) that controls reasonably foreseeable risks to customers or to the safety and soundness of our firm from identity theft. We have developed an ITPP to identify adequately and to detect potential red-flags to prevent and mitigate identity theft.
Our Security Policy: We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to approved individuals who provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to safeguard confidential client information.
Complaint Notification: Please direct complaints to: Richard Collins at Divergent Wealth Advisors, LLC, 910 West Legacy Center Way, Suite 130 Midvale, UT 84047; (385) 237-4000.