Tapping into the Divergent planning process is the best decision you can make.
Did you know most people spend more time planning their vacations than they do planning out the rest of their life?
Taking a few hours and sitting down with your Divergent Wealth Financial Planner (CFP® Certified) and your Divergent Wealth relationship manager will prove extremely beneficial. They'll collaborate with you to craft a beautifully designed master financial plan.
After the plan is crafted, we'll walk with you step for step, ensuring your plan stays on course by making adjustments as needed overtime. Ultimately, your long-term vision can become a real-life reality.
Our approach to financial planning is unique... it's high-tech, innovative, and completely interactive. You'll quickly notice there are not 20-page questionnaires to fill out prior to your appointment. We'll sit down together in deep discussion and collaboratively build a custom tailored model of your life and future from the ground up.
Because you’ll literally watch the creation of the model from the ground up, you’ll intuitively and emotionally own this plan. That ownership will give you hope in the face of uncertainty, peace-of-mind in a volatile market, confidence that your plan will work, and an excitement to execute it all.
Proper Master Planning entails....
- Retirement Planning - Creation - Funding
- Education Planning - Creation - Funding
- Longevity Planning - Creation - Funding
- Business Valuation
- Financial Goals
- Monte Carlo & Cash Flow Analysis
- High Tech User-Interface
- Web-Based, Daily Reporting
Questions to Consider...
- Are you confident your retirement plan is on track?
- Are you comfortable with the assumptions used in your projections?
- Does your plan have a probability score of >80%?
- Do you know how much you should be spending/saving each month?
- "What’s your number?" (The amount of savings needed to retire)
- Are you maximizing tax-advantaged savings strategies?
- How do you access and track your current financial plan?
- What's your process for updating and discussing changes to the plan?