Loyal | Long-term | Family
We work with families around the country. Divergent Wealth clients include successful professionals, corporate executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, as well as individuals and families with varying wealth needs.
Our clients are the Chief Executive Officers (CEO's) of their family and hire us as their family's Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is not a responsibility we take lightly. We strive to keep their financial goals on track with measured risk and constant oversight.
Our relationships with clients are meaningful enough that we’ve had the privilege of serving multiple generations for many of them.
- value and follow principled advice.
- are goal oriented.
- are serious about finding the right long-term financial partner.
- would like to free up time to focus on what matters most - family, career, personal interests.
- have a desire to improve their financial situation and a willingness to communicate openly about it.
- embrace our investment philosophy & principles.
- are usually in the height of the earning years or retired.
- have at least $500,000 to invest.
- are respectful to work with.
- want to simplify their financial lives.
- value the process of learning and growing.
- trust caring professionals to help them in areas they lack expertise.
- recognizes the value of competent advice.
- are not afraid to ask questions.
- won't commit to following a financial plan.
- have unrealistic expectations.
- procrastinate taking important action.
- are "Do-It-Yourselfers".
- hesitate to ask important questions.
- are afraid to share their whole financial picture.
- do not see the value of surrounding themselves with professional advisors.